Monday, February 25, 2013

congrats kathy !!!

hitting some solid numbers at crossfit last week.  upped my 3 rep max front squat to 135 (not bad considering my heaviest is 150), my 2 rep max split jerk to 115, my hang clean to 100 (yes, it was ugly), and my 3 rep max back squat to 160.   can't wait to try one rep max's soon!!

great shot of me, fig and christina doing overheads ...


and the incredible fig doing his back squats ...


haaa!  it took some doing, but we managed a really kool pyramid shot for friday night club!  note i'm the ONLY one not showing cleavage ...


and yippee!   the beautiful mrs p and the mighty one had their baby!  a little girl on wednesday!  liana!  isn't she tiny ...


finally, i want to congratulate my amazing friend kathy who came first - yes FIRST - at the garage games in georgia last weekend!!!   you rock lady!!!

only 9 more days till the open !!!   can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment