Tuesday, May 15, 2012

crossfit games regionals - canada east

it's been a week or so since i posted - shows you how exciting my life is at the moment!! these pics are from my long run last saturday. did 3.5 hours up k2 and north of 9. poor old legs were tired ...

the birthday tree looked so inviting ...

so i figured i may as well do my 92 burpees under it after my run ...

wahoo! just look who was training us last friday !!! the yummy dillon! he had me do over 220 squat jumps - no wonder my legs were tired on saturday ...

parking lot shot ...

great pic of the lovely lia and andy mo in the shitter ...

friday afternoon, me, lisa and jay (my fave couple) headed to mississauga for the crossfit games regionals.

because ... the mighty alex and father jimmy were competing!!

here's the mighty one relaxing before workout 2 ...

first up - the rower for 2000 meters

then 25 pistols per leg ...

followed by 30 hang power cleans ...

i even ran into my buddy vincent from crossfit capop in montreal.

incredible! out of all eastern canada, the mighty one finished 21st and father jimmy 28th. i am so proud of both of them! they are incredible!!

sunday was day 93 of the royal burpee challenge - for a total of 4371 !! and everyone is still hanging in there!!!

oh ya - this is the guy responsible for us doing all those fucking things. royal huddleston burpee himself ...


only 20 more days guys!!!!!!!

2 comments: