Saturday, July 9, 2011

more insanity with alex at cf bolton . . .

just cuz i didn't quite drag the sled far enough on wednesday, the mighty alex decided we should push the prowler on friday . . . okay, well, i pushed it and he walked beside me - working on his tan and yelling at me to hurry up! he also threw in a few hundred meters of farmer's walk with 2 different weights of kettlebells for good measure - the 37 and the 54 pounders . . . and he was kind enough to bring me the bucket of chalk when he noticed they kept slipping out of my hands - cuz it was like 900 degrees in the back parking lot at 11 in the morning . . .

it's all good though, as i finally managed to locate the elevation profile for fatdog the other day. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING . . .

saturday the plan was to get up early and do a short run before heading into bolton on the giant. unfortunately that didn't happen - i was so tired that i slept in until almost 9 - giving me just enough time to have a coffee and get on my bike! did a great class with the adorable adam who was very patient in trying to help me with my overhead squats! thanks honey!

took my time on the way home and did a little tour through palgrave.

stopped at the cafe for breakfast . . . (no digger, i didn't eat the toast)

and then made my way back to the treehouse!

going over to the glp's tonight for a flim (spelled wrong on purpose) and some move theatre popcorn! then tomorrow, meeting up with a couple of the pylons for a run through glenn haffy.

2 MORE WEEKS . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment