Monday, September 1, 2014

labor day weekend ...

the legs were still a little tired, prolly more so from crossfit than fatdawg, but i totally had fun up in glen haffy and north of 9 today!


a little steamy, but couldn't keep the stooped grin off my face …


i ran into a group of hikers having a picnic right in the middle of the trail!  they generously donated a couple pieces of watermelon and sent me on my way!   awesome!!


the lookout …


the pond with the squawky geese that reminds me and nigel of one of his ex-girlfriends - the REALLY evil one …


kool mushroom thingy …


not the birthday tree, but almost as majestic …


great day, great trail, great run …


 and i always love getting back to my car and finding notes like this - one day you're gonna get caught ralph...


a huge congrats to my friend kathy who came SECOND at the crush games in florida!



i went for a short hike sunday and caught the sun setting over the pond in palgrave ...


monday i went for a foggy, drizzly run in albion for an hour.


goldenrod is starting to flower!!


i had good intentions for crossfit, but my little body was just too tired.  so i went in and rolled and stretched while ince and the assman did filthy fifty, and kathy grunted and exclaimed 'jeezuz murphy' more than a few times!


congrats also to one of my kindred running spirits - tone - who finished the deer lake 67k in newfoundland on the weekend!


and FINALLY, look who my brother ran into on the weekend !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment