Monday, May 5, 2014

finally pr'd my snatch !

FINALLY!  after months of sucking at it, i upped my snatch (okay, my power snatch) to 85lbs!  i was constantly spending sooo much time thinking about it before lifting that i psyched myself out.  so kathy came over on friday and said, 'just lift the fucking bar.'  which i did!  wahoo!  thanks kathy!  love this shot with her and to-nay.


great back-to-back weekend of running.  did 3 hours in palgrave and part of the sidetrail on saturday.
 

trilliums were out and up, but not quite blooming ...


caught these little beauties though ...


and ran into richard who was out for a spin on the recumbent ...


i was a little stiff when i got up sunday, but still made it to sunday mass.  did a bunch of stuff for 30 minutes - rope climbs, wallballs, burpees, blah blah - and then hit the breakfast club with thomas (i love thomas), toni (with an i), kathy and kim p!
 
 
then sunday afternoon i headed over to hockley for my second scheduled 3 hour run.   my poor little legs were tired but i still did a shit-load of climbing.
 
 

kool clouds over airport road ...


more kool clouds ...


and the first dog toothed violet of the spring!


by the time i got back to my little red mazda i was beat! 


awesome weekend of training!  now a bit of tapering before seaton 50k on saturday ...



No comments:

Post a Comment